It’s hard to believe that it was only a few months ago that we were frolicking around the stunning, rich autumn leaves at our local Raeburn Orchard.
We always try and do something different as a family. We drove up into the hills as a wee family, ready to get our exploring game on. We pulled up into the small family run orchard, where the tin shed is nestled into the side of the windy narrow road. It was recently bursting with lush reds, burnt orange and every other autumn tone you can imagine. Now the view is different but equally just as magical with the pretty cherry blossoms booming with different shades of pink.
Raeburn Orchard has become a popular spot for capturing gorgeous family photos. I recently wrote about our last visit which you can read HERE.
Scroll Down To Shop The Look.
- Don’t wear good shoes. It’s always muddy there
- Take a hat and rug up at this time of year
- Go early to miss the crowds and try and go midweek if possible
- Take coins for entry fee- scroll down for details
- Don’t take a pram- take a baby carrier instead
- There’s no lunch facilities onsite so take a snack if you have kiddies. Plenty of restaurants to choose from near by to go to afterwards
Raeburn OrchardOpen every day except Tuesdays. $3.50 per adult & kids under 12 are free. Minimal parking so get there early.
4 Raeburn Rd, Roleystone, Western Australia 6111
SHOP THE LOOK:
This post is in no way sponsored, all words & thoughts are completely my own.
Don’t forget to stop by my Instagram page for more inspo, shits & giggles.