I’ve been making healthy smoothies, jam packed with greens for a while and Alaska LOVES THEM. She literally sucks on that straw until every last drop is gone before I can even sip mine!
If you save this link, i’ll add to it every time I make a new smoothie!!!
How To Make Smoothie To Share
- Cup of berries
- Whole banana (peeled)
- Whole Kiwi Fruit (peeled)
- Pinch of fresh mint leaves
- Half green apple with skin on
- Two slices of pineapple
- Half Avocado
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Add water or juice to blend
- Pile into freezer bags and put into freezer.
- Makes 10 bags
- Take out of freezer and thaw slightly before blending
- I use the bullet blender so apple skins are blended finely
- Pour into cup and drink