Christmas is fast approaching. By fast, I mean it’s only 6 Tuesdays away to put it into “crap it’s coming bloody soon” perspective. With my Christmas Gift Guide currently in full swing, lots of small businesses are madly packing and sending out your gifts through Australia Post as we speak. One of the main reasons we chose to run our gift guide through the months of October and November, was to give businesses the chance to be able to make products and also post them, to reach you in time to be able to go under the tree.
When Australia Post reached out to work with me, I jumped at the chance as this is a match fit perfectly for what I do. I receive many parcels daily for things I’ve purchased and things I need to review for clients. The majority of the time, these parcels arrive through Australia Post so this write up couldn’t be any more authentic- a perfect match!
Tips On Sending Gifts At Christmas
Christmas time is likely to be the most hectic time of year, it’s also my favourite time too, obviously (hello Christmas-mad-Kyree has her tree up in October ahaha!!!). Here are my tips to ensuring a smooth and stress free postal time at Chrissy!!!
- Break up the Christmas shopping with something fun for the kids. Your kidlywinks can send their letters to Santa with Australia Post HERE. Such a fun way to get your kids interactive with the magic of Christmas. Knowing their letters will be received but the big jolly red man himself, all the way in the North Pole, is enough to make me giddy too!!!
- I always suggest to be as organised as possible and have your shopping well underway by November. This will help to eliminate stress off your shoulders and will ensure gifts you need to post will arrive well ahead of time
- Use a FREE 24/7 Australia Post Parcel Locker (create a MyPost account to access this) so if you’re waiting for your online shopping, you don’t have to stress about being home or not. You can go and collect your parcels whenever it’s convenient for you (even at night, after work etc). If you live in apartment building, always work late, or don’t feel comfortable with parcels being left at your house – then the Parcel Lockers are a great secure alternative. Sign up or log in to your free MyPost account HERE to get started.
- Take photos of all your tracking numbers. I stopped collecting the tracking stickers as I was horrible at remembering where I put them. So this way I can save the images in my phone under a separate “Aus Post” photo album. Makes it super easy to find tracking numbers.
- Download the Australia Post App on your phone HERE. I recently did this and man it’s a game changer. Everything I’m waiting on to be delivered appears on the app, so I can see the status at any given time. Total game changer if you have a bunch of gifts to post out over the busy period.
- Always add your return address when sending parcels. Yes it’s common sense, but applying a return address is peace of mind that it WILL be returned to you if your parcel is undeliverable.
- My number one tip for gifting though? Let Australia Post cover all of your Christmas shopping with $5k worth of gift vouchers to spend on the festive season. Scroll down below to see how to enter (really simple and easy to do).
Australia Post is running an amazeballs giveaway for Australians, just in time for Christmas YAYYY!!!
You’ll go in the draw to win $5,000 worth of Australia Post gift cards by Mastercard®, to spend how ever you like. Imagine the shopping you’ll be able to achieve with this incredible and generous prize amount.
To enter the competition simply fill in the online form which can be found HERE!
Competition opens November 5th & closes November 25th 2018
BONUS entries into the competition – Sign up for a MyPost account HERE and use a free 24/7 Parcel Locker during the competition period to collect your online shopping.
Competition terms & conditions can be found HERE
How To Use A Parcel Locker
- Sign up for a free MyPost account This will enable you to use a Parcel Locker.
- Find a Parcel Locker- search for a location that works for you, close to home, work, or somewhere in between.
- Shop online -when you checkout online, just enter your chosen Parcel Locker as your delivery address. Some retailers have this option integrated in their check out options. Otherwise just copy and paste the Parcel Locker address from your MyPost account at check-out.
- Collect your parcel – You’ll get an SMS and an email when your parcel arrives. Stop by at any time in the next 48 hours to collect it. Just use the access code in your SMS or email to open the locker.
Kyree’s Dress wearing size 10 HERE
Alaska’s Dress wearing size 3 HERE | Hair Bow HERE | Kids rose gold bracelet HERE |
Christmas Tree HERE | Tree Skirt HERE | Tree Decorations HERE | Red monogram stockings HERE | Red monogram santa sack HERE
Dolls Pram HERE
Thank you to Australia Post for sponsoring this write up. As always, I’m very selective with the sponsored content I provide my audience. I work with Australia Post daily for my business, so I believed this was a great fit to team up on. All imagery, words and thoughts are completely my own.
Don’t forget to stop by @misskyreeloves for more
inspo, shits and giggles.