Clairvoyant experience

So, this mornings psychic / clairvoyant experience was intense. She nailed errrrythang! I went in with the intention of getting some answers to hopefully stop my anxiety and reduce my stress levels. I really believe that after meeting Valerie, I can start learning to breathe and stop worrying.

She’s the image of what you might have pictured. Her thick Scottish accent, her big hair and long eye lashes, she looked like she would start gazing into a big crystal ball and say “now I’m going to tell you your future”. Ok so it didn’t quite happen that way, but she totally looked the part.

She knew Ben’s name, knew he was a twin, knew he was a sparky, knew we had been together ten years, knew what house number we lived at (bad luck number apparently) She knew I had two brothers & told me all about them. She said I was a very stressed out highly strung person, ahhhhh YEP! She told me lots of things that my jaw dropped to the ground over.

Hopefully she’s right on one of them- Baby Harvey is to show its face in 2016. Praying that’s the truth xox
Valerie – 9562 3400 Jindalee Perth

8 Comments

1. jess
    October 3, 2016 / 9:00 am

Val Is great I have been to her a few times and always feel comforted. She is spot on! However sometimes if you are really close to particular siblings she picks up things for them and can get confused .. which is what happened to my friend. She predicted all these things that happened to her sister who she is really close with. For me she is always spot on!!

2. Amy
    March 18, 2016 / 4:58 am

My mum just recently went and seen Val now I was never a believer until I post my dad recently. I was shocked when my mum came home balling her eyes out as the things Val had told her was 99.9% correct. Each to there own I say but after this lady being able to tell my mum the things she was that day I’m a believer now. My mum was so happy with her session she recommends Val highly to anyone looking to get answers or direction within there life.

3. Lisa
    January 26, 2016 / 11:56 am

Hi Kyree,
    Your session sounds really amazing! I’ve been looking to see a good psychic for a while now & your review of Valerie intrigues me. Do you mind telling me how much she charged?
    Thanks so much.

4. December 27, 2015 / 3:35 am

Hope she’s right. I live just near her, might give her a go! I went to one earlier in the year and she told me I would be heavily pregnant and giving birth in June but i’m not even pregnant yet so hmmmm. Hoping we both get our 2016 babies. I’m 28 and my hubby is 36 and we have been trying since August 2014 our wedding was December last year! We’ve been pregnant 4 times but none of them have stuck grrr. I always had anxiety but i’ e found trying for a baby has really amped up a lot of these feelings. It’s hard to have no control over the situation.

5. December 21, 2015 / 1:26 pm

Anxiety is awful! This clairvoyant, on the other hand, sounds amazing! I’ll have to visit her one day when I’m in Perth! Fingers crossed for the 2016 baby prediction 😊

6. December 14, 2015 / 12:31 am

All the best for dealing with your anxiety. It is not a nice place to be in. All the best for baby making as well. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself ok! babies decide when they want to come 🙂

7. Gemma
    December 14, 2015 / 12:03 am

I also suffer with anxiety and I have recently seen a hypnotheropist! She was amazing. I only had 3 sessions and I have felt so much better already. I wasn’t really a believer before I went but it has helped me. Something to try anyway?!

• July 7, 2016 / 5:44 am

Hi Gemma, who was your hypnotherapist?

Leave Kyree a Comment