I’m feeling super unorganised second time around. Being my second pregnancy, I’ve realised time just goes so much faster. Running after a toddler consumes most of my time and I have definitely become a lot more relaxed with my approach to everything. The nursery hasn’t even been started which is soooo unlike me ahaha but I figured I’d start prepping my hospital bag so I feel a little more in control.
My check list below is based on a two nights stay (you may need to include more if you are staying longer).
If there’s any other useful tips or suggestions to include please leave a comment below to help other fellow mamas!!!
Scroll down for printable check list.
All details of exactly what I’ve packed are listed at the bottom.
- BIRTH- Pack a separate bag for the birth. That way you have everything you need without searching through lots of things. This will help to create a more calming birth experience without the additional stress
- STAY- Use a small carry zip up case for both you and bub (Easier to find things). Pack each of baby’s outfit with a nappy and bind together with an elastic band or place into sandwich bags and label them. Makes it easier for dad / midwife to get out things you’re wanting
- Don’t over pack. It’s hard because you don’t really know what you will use. But in my experience you live in the same clothes (unless they need washing due to body fluid leakage).
- Announcement- Pre plan your list of people who you want to send a text to or call to let them know Bub has arrived. Do this is the notes of your phone so you don’t forget anyone important.
- ADDITIONAL– There are lots of other things you might want to consider packing. The below printable list is based on MY own previous experience.
Nipple Shields, Breast pump, milk bottles, adult nappy underwear (instead of pads), Ice packs, Water squirter to squirt on your lady parts when you want to go to the toilet, night dress incase of C section. I’ll add more suggestions as they come in.
What’s In My Bag Here
- Samsonite carry on zip up case SHOP
- Sussan PJs larger sizes SHOP
- Pink Blush robe SHOP
- Tupperware water bottle
- Reusable water proof bamboo breast pads SHOP
- Hym To Her Birthing Oil Kit 10% OFF SHOP
- Wheat Pack
- Target Large undies SHOP
- Status Anxiety beauty bag 15% OFF SHOP
- Zilvi Earth side plaque 30% OFF SHOP
- White blanket SHOP
- Blue bird wrap SHOP
- White bamboo swaddle SHOP
- Two Darlings Striped baby outfit set 15% OFF Code MISSKYREELOVES SHOP
- Oakie Baby Rust Onesie 15% SHOP
- Jamie Kay Grey Bonnet SHOP
- Olive NB outfit SHOP
- BIBS dummy 15% OFF SHOP
- NB Huggies nappies
This blog is in no way sponsored.
All words, creativity & thoughts are completely my own.
Don’t forget to stop by my Instagram page for more inspo, shits & giggles.