I’ve always wanted to do a maternity milk bath shoot- ever since they became the “in thing to do”. So when hubby agreed (after lots of tanties by yours truly) I sent him down to collect 4 litres of milk from the deli & I filled the bath with left over flowers from my baby shower a few days back. This was actually so much fun! Baby was moving like crazy and daddy snapped away like a pro! #31WeeksPregnant not long to go now eeeek!!!
- Fill the bath to desired water level
- Add at least 4 litres of milk once water is finished running (or will bubble)
- Add as many flowers as you like (fake or real)
- Wear something lacey to cover your body, makes the photos less R rated aha
- Get someone to take the photos, stand on a small ladder and snap away
Stunning absolutely beautiful photos to look back on 😘
AAAAAALLLLLL the heart eyes!!!