Keeping this blog short and sweet! This room is my new favourite in the entire house. I feel so at peace every time I come into this serene space!
I always said I’d never paint my walls bright bold colours. But as soon as Loxley was born, I was really drawn to soft blues. I decided to leap out of my comfort zone of neutral colours and plastered our walls with a lush blue. I AM SO GLAD WE DID! Against the brown tones, pop of gold and softened with the faux plant, it has really come to life. It might not be everyone’s taste, but we adore the room!
I’m linking below where to buy everything in Loxley’s nursery. If there’s anything missing, please ask away. I’ll also be adding to this space in the future so I’ll update the links as new things come in.
- Paint colour – Brittish Paint Blueberry Cream Half Strength
- Georgia Cot (was Alaska’s) – Incy Interiors
- Matching change table / drawers – Baby Road
- Shutters – ABC Blinds
- Wainscotting on the walls – Ben installed himself. All materials from Bunnings
- Cream / Gold rug 290 x 200 – Rugs Of Beauty use code KYREELOVES 20% off
- White shelving unit – Ikea (was Alaska’s from two years ago)
- Wall shelf – Brackets and wood from Bunnings
- Leather chair – Freedom (moved from our lounge)
- Material with lights above cot – Ben made this. With material from Spotlight, fishing line, hooks and outdoor lights that he wired into the roof.
- Sloth Sheets – Spearmint Baby
- Gold picture frames – Ikea
- Baby milestone plaques – Zilvi
- Blue Cons – Tip Toe & Co code MISSKYREELOVES 15% off
- Large Wooden Rainbow – Growing Kind
- Small wooden rainbow – Growing Kind
- Kids Wooden clothes hangers – Ikea
- Wooden storage boxes – Spotlight
- Cane book rack – Vintage find
- Washing basket – Vintage find
- Picnic basket – Vintage find
- Baby keepsake wooden box – Write To Me
- Faux Fiddle Plant & Cane basket – Ikea
- Sheep & Deer soft toys – Cuddle & Kind (they donate 10x meals with each doll bought)
- Puppy jelly cat – Oakie Baby Code MISSKYREELOVES 15% off
- Rainbow weave hanging – Natasha Lay Designs
- Small blue hanging rainbow – My Darling Valentine
- Rainbow Embroidery – My Darling Valentine
- Art Work Elephant -Agnes Fair Store
- Art Work Mouse – Violet Eyes
- Art Work Animal print – Jack & Willow code KYREELOVES 15% off
- Wreaths above cot – Spotlight
- Vintage Peter rabbit picture – And What She Found
This blog is in no way sponsored. Images taken by myself.
All words, creativity & thoughts are completely my own.
Don’t forget to stop by my Instagram page for more inspo, shits & giggles.
What a wonderful kids room, with all fantastic items – furniture, toys, decor – everything! Thanks for sharing 🙂
I just love your blog! Do you know if your husband glued on the wall wainscot or did he nail it ? Many thanks
Just wanting to know what your review is on your leather armchair from freedom. I’m keen to get one but as they are made to order im a bit apprehensive as i’m due in 13 weeks.
Thank you very much 🙂
Love love love the fabric and lights above the cot!!!!! 😍😍 Can you do an info post on how Ben put this together???